Brett Perry concentrates his practice on banking and finance, with a particular focus on credit facilities secured by real estate. His practice also includes commercial, residential and industrial real estate transactions.
Brett’s work includes preparing documentation relating to development, construction and permanent financing loans, sales and acquisitions, development, land use, subdivision and entitlements, leasing and common interest communities. His clients include community banks; developers of single-family and multi-family projects; hotel, shopping center, and office building owners; restaurant owners, mortgage brokers, wind-farm developers, and a national cell-phone tower company.
Brett sees his primary role as an attorney to counsel his clients, and structure transactions, to minimize risk, and to resolve in an efficient manner any issues or problems that do arise.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- St. Olaf College, B.A., 1991
- Real Property Law Specialist certified by the Real Property Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Real Property Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MCSA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
Click here for a printable bio