Mark Larson focuses his practice on corporate, business and tax law, with an emphasis in the general representation of exempt organizations and nonprofit providers of health care, senior living and social services. Much of his work involves assisting these organizations with financing and development activities and complex business transactions.
Among the activities that his practice includes are structuring transactions, negotiating contracts and closing deals; planning and organizing new entities, ventures and projects; and providing general counsel on legal matters that are part of business operations.
He also works with entrepreneurial businesses in a wide range of fields, including technology, health care, real estate, mining, medical devices, product distribution, hospitality, construction and manufacturing. With all of his clients, Mark keeps his focus on the practical consequences of any course of action, arrived at with a thoughtful and analytical approach and keen attention to detail.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota School of Law, J. D., cum laude, 1976
- University of Minnesota, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1973
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Associations
- Business, Tax and Health Law Sections
- Member of American Health Lawyers Association
Click here for a printable bio