Matt Lindeman practices in Messerli & Kramer’s Business Litigation Group. He represents businesses and individuals in a variety of legal areas including business disputes, creditor remedies, equipment leasing, and real estate matters. Throughout his career, Matt has gained experience in all phases of litigation while working closely with his clients to meet their needs.
Whether in State or Federal court, Matt understands the legal process and quickly adapts to changing circumstances. Matt strives to provide comprehensive and frank advice so that his clients can make informed decisions. By identifying his clients’ priorities, Matt protects their legal interests while also considering their personal and business relationships.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Hamline University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
St. John's University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Civil Litigation section
- Bankruptcy section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Click here for a printable bio