Sonja Beddow practices in the Commercial Real Estate Group of Messerli & Kramer. Sonja represents and advises buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants on a wide-range of commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Before joining the Commercial Real Estate Group, Sonja practiced in the Collections and Creditors’ Remedies Group, focusing her practice on probate collections, replevins, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act defense. Prior to joining Messerli & Kramer, Sonja was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Rosanne Nathanson in the Second Judicial District. She is a volunteer attorney for Wills for Heroes, where she assists first responders with estate planning.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of British Columbia, B.A. in History
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Community Action Committee member
Click here for a printable bio