Are you a person looking to get your start with an established creditor’s rights law firm in the Twin Cities? If you have excellent computer skills and like to dig into details, Messerli Kramer has an exciting entry level position for you in our Plymouth office. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
At Messerli Kramer, Compliance Auditors fulfill a critical role in our organization.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling various client deliverables such as call reports, call recording requests, remediation requests
- Completing firm and client required call audits while managing deadlines and delivery of audit reports
- Supporting firm training processes such as maintenance of firm supplemental training log
- Conducting audits on various subjects at scheduled intervals or as needed such as security, procedural, and risk audits
- Communicating with clients, management, or other staff across the firm relative to compliance functions
Successful Compliance Auditors at Messerli Kramer have
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Quick learner not afraid to ask questions
- An ability to handle multiple projects/tasks in a timely and accurate fashion
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Reliable and dependable with unassailable ethics
- Possess sound judgement in order to audit calls/files for compliance and quality per firm/client standards
- Ability to provide objective and fair assessments
- Compliance, quality assurance, and/or audit background is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and Crystal reports is preferred
- This position is ideal for recent college graduates
- All candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screen
At Messerli Kramer we value our employees. You can expect the following while working with us.
- Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
- 401k with Firm match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Casual, professional work environment
- On site amenities include a cafe and free workout facility
- Free parking
Submit your application to join our stable and growing Firm.