Are you a person looking to get your start with an established, growing, firm in the Twin Cities? If you have excellent computer skills and like to dig into the details, Messerli & Kramer has a job for you in our Plymouth office! Join our stable and growing Firm!
At Messerli & Kramer, Legal Assistants are trained to work closely with our attorneys to provide support in the following areas:
- Review files based on client criteria and handle time-sensitive documents Prepare documents for litigation
- Perform account reviews
- Work closely with courts, following files through the legal process in multiple states
- Independent projects and other duties as assigned
Successful Legal Assistants at Messerli & Kramer have
- An ability to work in a queue based, paperless environment
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- An ability to multitask and work under time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
We require our Legal Assistants to pass a background check and drug screening.
At Messerli & Kramer, we value our employees. You can expect the following while working with us
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with 4% Firm contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay (PTO accrual of 17 days/year and 8 paid holidays)
- Starting Pay of $32,500 / year
- Casual, professional work environment
- Access to an on-site café and free workout facility
- Free parking
Interested in taking the next steps? Submit your resume today on Indeed!