Luke Greiner is an attorney in Messerli Kramer’s Corporate group. Luke counsels businesses and their owners through all stages of the business life cycle including entity selection and organization, raising capital, restructuring, and mergers & acquisitions. He approaches each legal problem with the work-ethic, creativity, and team-first approach he developed as a college and professional athlete. In law school, Luke externed with TCF Bank and Stinson LLP, and participated as a research assistant in the creation of a casebook titled, “The Art of Representing Entrepreneurs.”
- Assisted with the representation of a public company in the human resource management and payroll software as a service industry in both buy-side and sell-side transactions, including one with an enterprise value of $120 million.
- Assisted with the representation of a manufacturing business in northern Minnesota in the acquisition of another manufacturing business.
Professional & Community
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- The Hobey Baker Memorial Award Committee, Member
Honors & Distinctions
- Dean’s List, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Excellence in Labor Law Award Recipient, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Associate and Senior Editor, University of St. Thomas School of Law Journal of Law and Public Policy
- ECAC All-Academic Team