Joshua A. Hasko is the chairperson of Messerli & Kramer's Business Litigation Department. Josh is a shareholder in the firm and has been elected to two consecutive terms on Messerli & Kramer's Board of Directors. He is consistently included on the Minnesota Superlawyers list, which recognizes the top 2.5% of lawyers in the State. In 2016 and 2017, Josh was named to Super Lawyer's Top 100 List.
Josh concentrates his practice on commercial business disputes, with an emphasis on complex contract and business tort litigation; creditor remedies and Uniform Commercial Code disputes including equipment leasing and secured transactions; fiduciary duty and shareholder claims; and real estate litigation. He practices in state and federal courts, bankruptcy court, appellate courts, and in arbitration proceedings.
Josh is dedicated to client service and works with his clients to develop an aggressive and practical legal strategy consistent with their goals and objectives.
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, North Dakota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Wisconsin Madison, B.A.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member of the Judiciary Committee
- Member of Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Sections
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member of Business Law and Litigation Sections
- Member of Uniform Commercial Code, Leasing, Business Litigation, and Secured Transactions Committees
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (“ELFA”)
- Lease Enforcement Attorney Network (“LEAN”)
- National Equipment Finance Association (“NEFA”)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Twinwest Chamber of Commerce
Click here for a printable bio