Josh Hasko is a shareholder in Messerli & Kramer’s Business Litigation Department and serves on the Firm's Board of Directors. He concentrates his practice on the representation of individuals and companies in commercial and business disputes, including complex fraud and contract litigation, creditor remedies, Uniform Commercial Code, and equipment leasing matters, shareholder and partnership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty claims, real estate, employment, and banking litigation.
Josh is dedicated to client service and works with his clients to develop an aggressive and practical legal strategy consistent with their goals and objectives.
In addition to serving on Messerli & Kramer's 2015-2016 Board of Directors, Josh also serves as the immediate past-chair of Messerli & Kramer’s Marketing Committee. Josh has been recognized on the Super Lawyer® list 2014-2015 and the Super Lawyers - Rising Star® lists 2004-2013.
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2000
- University of Wisconsin Madison, B.A., 1997
- Twin Cities Cardozo Society,
- Member of Steering Committee, past co-chair Programming Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member of the Judiciary Committee
- Member of Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Sections
- University of St. Thomas Law School Mentor Externship Program
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member of Business Law and Litigation Sections
- Member of Uniform Commercial Code, Leasing, Business Litigation, and Secured Transactions Committees
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (“ELFA”)
- Lease Enforcement Attorney Network (“LEAN”)
- National Equipment Finance Association (“NEFA”)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Twinwest Chamber of Commerce
Click here for a printable bio