Messerli Kramer’s Corporate Law attorneys assist private and public companies across a variety of industries with their M&A deals ranging in size from under $1 million to over $100 million. We help our clients navigate and execute on a wide variety of M&A transactions, including the purchase and sale of business assets and equity interests; mergers; restructurings; spin-off transactions; strategic partnerships; and business combinations. In addition to negotiating, structuring and documenting a transaction from the letter of intent through closing, our attorneys provide creative strategies for transition planning; founder and next generation buy-outs; and acquisitions without third-party interests.
- Acquisitions, Mergers and Business Combinations
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Reports
International and Third-Party Business Transactions
Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Represented client in negotiation and acquisition of dairy-related facilities in California, Utah and South Dakota for business handling more than $1 billion in annual sales.
- Represented a privately-held domestic defense industry manufacturer in its $70M acquisition by a publicly-traded United Kingdom defense industry manufacturer.
- Represented a waste management company in the sale of its business for over $60 million to a publicly traded company.
- Represented public company in human resource management and payroll software as a service industry in the acquisition of three businesses, including one with an enterprise value of $55 million.
- Represented a water treatment solutions company in the sale of its business for over $40 million to a strategic foreign buyer.
- Represented a hedge fund in over 10 debt and equity investments of up to $10 million, including preferred stock, stockholder agreements, governance arrangements, warrants, minority stockholder provisions, and subsequent restructures and foreclosures.
- Represented a private equity firm in the acquisition of a $60 million plastics and packaging company, including lender and mezzanine financing.
- Represented Minnesota grocery business in the acquisition of over 10 stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota.
- Represented Headwaters Software, a leader in online tools for EMS (emergency medical services) education, on its sale to Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Represented AllOver Media, the largest alternative out-of-home advertising platform in the United States, on its sale to the Audax Group.
- Represented Fantasy Flight Publishing, a worldwide-recognized hobby game publisher, on its sale to the Asmodee Group (France).
Anthony L. Barthel
John R. Beattie
Michelle L. Burke
Pamela A. Curran
Katheryn A. Gettman
John W. Lang
Brett M. Larson
John R. Larson
Robert G. Maloney
Zachary J. Robins
Andrew M. Tataryn
Jeremy E. Warring